WHAT YOU SHOULD DO DURING A MISUNDERSTANDING TO AVOID IT FROM GETTING OUT OF HAND.
Misunderstanding is something you can never do without in a relationship/marriage, misunderstandings would come to either make your relationship weaker or stronger, you can make your relationship strive no matter the misunderstanding that comes your way if you know how to handle them when they come.
Most people who do not know how to handle misunderstandings in their relationship/marriages have become victims of divorce and heart breaks, if you can master how to handle misunderstandings when they come, be rest assured that you're going to enjoy a beautiful relationship.
HOW TO HANDLE MISUNDERSTANDING
1. LISTEN: The first thing to do during a misunderstanding is not shouting back at your spouse, the first thing to do is to listen to what they are saying and try to understand were they are coming from, even when they are screaming on top of their voices, relax, be calm and listen.
2. DON'T RETALIATE: It is often said that two wrongs cannot make a right, so when they are shouting at you don't retaliate, just keep your cool.
3. DON'T USE HEARSE WORDS: During a misunderstanding and you are trying to explain what happened be mindful of your words and don't say anything that would make the situation worst.
4. SHUT THEM UP WITH LOVE: There are certain things you will do to your spouse that would keep them shut immediately, except if your spouse does not love you but if your spouse do love you, they will keep shut, call them pet names, tell them they don't look good when they are angry, hug them and tell them you love them, stare into their eyes and say they have beautiful eyes or beautiful lips, just say something sweet to them.
5. APOLOGIZE IF YOU'RE THE ONE AT FAULT: If you're at fault and you are sure you are, apologize and move on, holding unto issues without apologizing is not right.
How do you vote?