PRICELESS 10 ADVICES FROM A WISE MAN
And am sharing them with you this morning to at list brighten your day.
1. “My father taught me you have to believe in yourself and run on your own track.
2. “My father taught me not to overthink things, that nothing will ever be perfect, so just keep moving and do your best.
3. “My father said there were two kinds of people in the world: givers and takers. The takers may eat better, but the givers sleep better.
4. “My father taught us a great heaping of insubordination and I think that’s why [his children] didn’t want to grow up working for anybody.
5. “My father taught me a good lesson: Don’t get too low when things go wrong. And don’t get too high when things are good.
6. “My father made me who I am. He gave me a basketball and told me to play with the ball, sleep with the ball, dream with the ball.
7. “My father taught me that one of the most important abilities in life is to be able to take the pain and persevere, and for years this lesson had served me well.
8. “My dad says it over and over, ‘Today’s the youngest you’re ever going to be. You’ve got to live like it. You’ve got to live young every day.
9. “He gave me the gift of retraining my thinking about failure. Failure for me became about not trying, instead of the outcome.
10. “It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life.
BE PROUD OF YOUR PARENTS BECAUSE THEY ARE PRICELESS
Do have a blessed day ahead .
+256779069014 ug WhatsApp for more fun
How do you vote?